The Forklift Truck Award is brilliant solid die-cast award featuring a scaled-down forklift complete with a moveable mast. Resting atop a sparkling marble base with rounded ends, it’s a truly stunning award that’s perfect for any company which uses forklifts in its normal operations. And like all of the products offered here at AsapAwards.com, it comes with free personalization at no additional charge.
Forklifts are an invaluable asset to many companies, allowing workers to efficiently transport heavy loads. Like all heavy machinery, however, there’s an inherit risk of injury associated with its use. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), approximately 100 workers are killed and 20,000 are seriously injured as a result of forklift-related incidents. Employers can promote a safer working environment, however, by rewarding safe forklift operators with the Forklift Truck Award.
One idea is to choose one forklift driver each month and reward him or her with the Forklift Truck Award. Perhaps this individual uses extra care when loading and unloading items, or maybe he or she goes of their way to train others on the proper way to operate a forklift. By rewarding them with a Forklift Truck Award, you’ll encourage others to follow in their footsteps, which subsequently reduces the risk of forklift-related injuries.
Of course, the Forklift Truck Award can also be used as a general employee appreciation. Far too many employers either use generic appreciation gifts, or fail to reward their employees altogether. With its brilliant design, the Forklift Truck Award is the perfect way for employers to show their appreciation. If a forklift operator goes above and beyond the call of duty, perhaps you can reward him or her with this amazing award. It’s a easy way of expressing your gratitude for everything they’ve done.
Forklift Safety Tips:
- Only trained, licensed workers should be allowed to operate forklifts.
- Use seatbelts or other constraints if available.
- Use caution when operating a forklift over hills and uneven terrain.
- Never exceed the forklift’s maximum load capacity.
- Never raise, lower or otherwise maneuver the fork while the forklift is in use.
- Engage the forklift’s parking brake when it’s not in use.
- Forklifts should be inspected on a regular basis to ensure all of its components are functional.