The Crystal Tire Award is a gorgeous award that’s perfect for any professional truck driving company. It features an authentic crystal tire – complete with full tread running 360 degrees – resting on a mahogany piano wood base. And like all of the products offered here at AsapAwards.com, it comes with personalization at no additional charge.
There are actually two method of personalization with the Crystal Tire Award. The first is by etching your company’s logo on the crystal of the tire. Being that the tire is the most visible portion of this award, many business owners prefer this option. However, customers can also personalize the Crystal Tire Award by printing their logo and/or text on the silver plaque attached to the mahogany base. Regardless of which personalization method you choose, you’re sure to appreciate the intricate detail and opulent beauty of this stunning award!
So, how can trucking companies utilize the Crystal Tire Award? One way is to recognize drivers for reaching X amount of miles without an accident. Being recognized with a beautiful mounted trophy encourages drivers to stay safe on the roads. A Crystal Tire Award might be a small gift in the grand scheme of things, but it can significantly benefit your company by reducing road-related accidents.
There are numerous trucking companies throughout the U.S. with “million-mile” clubs. As their name suggests, these clubs recognize drivers who reach 1 million miles without an accident. You can set up a similar club in your company by rewarding drivers with the Crystal Tire Award or one of the other truck driving awards offered here at AsapAwards.com.
Fun Facts About The Truck Driving Industry:
- Typical Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of a tractor trailer and cargo exceeds 26,000 pounds.
- The heavy and tractor-trailer truck driving industry continues to grow larger with each year. The projected growth between 2012 and 2022 is 11%.
- Texas has more professional truck drivers than any other state (157,260). Coming in second is California with 126,490.
- The trucking industry collects an estimated $650 billion in annual revenue.
- The vale of shipped goods in the U.S. is roughly $139,464,000,000, or $4,422 per second!
- There are over 3 million registered 18 wheelers in the U.S.
- A typical 18 wheeler gets about 8 miler per gallon of gas.
- By law, drivers must limit their work to no more than 14 hours per day.