The Large Crystal Semi Truck Award is a brilliant 3D crystal award featuring a scaled-down model of a semi truck encased in a solid mahogany wood enclosure. As you can see from the photo, it’s a stunning award that’s sure to leave the recipient breathless. The actual semi truck is made entirely of crystal, featuring intricate details like the cab, wheels, and front grille. Awards manufactured from other companies often cut corners to save a buck, but the Large Crystal Semi Truck Award attests to the high standards set forth by AsapAwards.com.
Professional trucking and logistics companies can use the Large Crystal Semi Truck Award in their respective milestone programs. Most trucking companies have special programs or “clubs” designed for drivers who reach a certain amount of miles without having an accident. If a driver reaches 1 million miles without an accident, for instance, he or she may be inducted into the company’s Million Mile Club. Of course, some companies reward drivers for reaching 100,000, 200,000 and 500,000 miles as well.
If you own and/or manage a professional trucking company, you should consider using the Large Crystal Semi Truck Award in your respective safe driving club. It’s a great way to encourage drivers to be alert and stay safe while driving. Automobile accidents can hurt trucking companies in a number of different ways, such as raising the cost of insurance, causing damage to goods being transported, increasing the cost of worker’s compensation, and leaving the company vulnerable to lawsuits. With a safe driving program in place, however, employers can encourage drivers to stay safe.
Did You Know? Fun Facts About The Trucking Industry:
- Professional truck drivers in the U.S. drove more than 408 billion miles in 2008. Now that’s some serious time spent behind the wheel!
- The average distance a long-haul trucker drives in a year is 100,000 miles.
- Even without a trailer, a standard semi truck can weigh as much as 20,000 pounds.
- When loaded, a semi truck can weigh over 80,000 pounds.
- Current data suggests there are around 3.2 million professional tractor-trailer drivers in the U.S.
- While the exact number is unknown, there are around half a million trucking companies based in the U.S.
- Truckers pay an average of $10,000 in federal tax and $6,000 in state tax per truck per year.
- 80% of U.S. communities depend on the trucking industry to import and export goods.